Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pureflow

I still am not able to use my pureflow yet. This is about 4 weeks that I have not been able to ng use my pureflow. MY effluent pressures are high even when I am not using it. But I didn't get upset. I just went with it.

The first thing I did was I called nxstage. I learned my lesson last time. See, the last time I got an alarm 51, I didn't know to release the pressure and they say that I burst a valve in the pf. So, this time, I called as soon as I got the alarm. I stayed on the phone with them for a bout 30-40 mins. They told me to release the pressure numerous times, turn the machine on and off numerous time. I did it but the alarm didn't go away. When the guy suggested that it was the sak that was faulty I disagreed with him, but I changed it anyway and guess what. NO problems. I was able to make a sak. I did realize one thing though. I realized that I probaly shouldn't do that little trick where I hold those two lines when I am starting to make a sak. I think most of my problems with pf really started once I began doing that regularly. so, when I began this sak I didn't do that and I didn't have any problems with the batch at all.

Another problem I'm having is that Davita has not gotten back mywater cultures yet. I mean this is taking way too long.

No comments: