Saturday, June 16, 2007

Friday 07/15/07

Nothing much to say today. My thrill feels good. I felt great today. I went straight home after dropping D off at school. I guess I got home at about 0740 or so. I ate a bowl of Fruity Pebbles and watched the Jeffersons' and then Spin City until I went to sleep. Dh called and woke me at around 0800 but didn't talk too long. At around 3pm I woke up again and called the IRS. By calling them I realized that I am not receiving my mail. Went and took care of that. I stayed out until about 730pm. Came to work.


I read a great blog of a lady who has been on dialysis for the last 3 years. She gave a daily account of life on the DL(dialyzer). The only thing I don't like about her blog is that she has just received her transplant. But I do like that she spoke at length about her decision to wait on a transplant.

Which brings me to my feelings on a transplant. Although I know that the sooner I get a transplant, the better it will be for me, I am not intrested in hurrying up and getting one. Why? Because I don't think that getting a transplant is going to be the final answer to this kidney problem. I actually think that getting a transplant will cause more problems than I have now. I know that I really don't like the thought of having to take so much medication for the rest of my life. But I can honestly say that I don't know a lot about transplants either.

Right now I am just tryng to learn as much as I can about dialysis right now.

No comments: