Thursday, October 4, 2007

What's up? Me not much. Just sitting here dialyzing. Today is the first day that I have ventured out before getting on the machine. It wasn't too bad because I was back home before 10:00. I was on the machine by 1040. Not too bad for a day when I accomplished something other than dialysis. Friday I have a Dr appt. I may tell J to take D and I can at least get on the machine for an hour (Nah, that ain't gonna work) I won't even be on for an hour if I do that.

Which brings me to a point. I am very funny about making sure that I stay on and get on this machine for the allotted time. I shock myself sometimes. In the 2 weeks that I have been doing this I have not once thought about skipping or cutting time. I guess that's because it's not too bothersome to get on the machine and since I don't mind getting on, it's no problem to stay on. Unlike when I was in center. I just wanted out of there. Well, at first I was ok with going. It was my "part time job". But after a while Ijust began to feel like I didn't belong there. Maybe I began to feel that way once I realizedd that home hemo was a possiblity. But I did get sick of it. I felt like I was getting too comfortable and I didn't like that.

No comments: